Glorious Masterpiece

                 

Friday, April 13, 2007

What am I going to post today?

Whenever I open my blog, first thing comes to my mind is. “What am I going to post today?” Hmm. Sound Silly Right? Reason is, I don’t know which one to post first, either my designs or the thoughts waiting in my mind to express in words.

My blog is my spare time partner. Everyday I check my blog. I read the comments sent by my blog readers. I thank them for expressing their thoughts about my articles and designs. They are the reason y I am still boiling the pot.

My cronies sometimes complain me “Y I always post poems in my blog”. I think it’s a good question. The main reason y I write my thoughts as poems is, I feel that the best way to express my feelings and best way to play with other person’s feelings is writing words in a meaningful way. So the meaningful words in short form comes from poems. Other reason y I post poems in my blog is. Writing poem is one of my hobbies; to make my field of poem writing a more precious one and to give practice to myself I started posting it in my blog. I think people who have read my poems have enjoyed reading it during the past seven months.

I am not a writer but a person in hope of being a writer. So to paint my dreams with beautiful colors I started posting articles in my blog. I hope that the keys to success will unlock my dreams someday.


1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger shweetikle said...

    the pic rocks..and btw, its not only you who wonders that.. "what am i gonna post today?" im in ur team too ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home